What would you do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Ride a bike. Pick a route that's not too far but could be extended easily. Put a landmark into it (good cafe, mates house) and see how it goes?

Arch

Married to Night Train
I generally eat. I also eat when happy, bored, cross etc, which explains the spare tyre round my middle.

Actually, quite often when I feel down, someone on here says something so silly/funny that it makes me laugh, and that helps.

Of course sometimes, you have to wait days....
;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Go to a shop for something, and make a cheery remark to the person serving, have a little chat. It might be the most pleasant human contact they get all day, esp if it's a supermarket or something.

Of course, if they turn out to be a grumpy sod, you still have the satisfaction of knowing you tried.

Eating if I'm down is a big no-no. One of my favorite uppers is to hop on the turbo and watch an episode of Dog the bounty Hunter or two.

Wierd but it works ;)

Also calling a friend works well - I need to force myself to do something though. All too easy to switch off and watch trash TV and get more down.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
Eating if I'm down is a big no-no. One of my favorite uppers is to hop on the turbo and watch an episode of Dog the bounty Hunter or two.

Wierd but it works ;)

Dog the bounty Hunter is excellent.
When i'm down i like to listen to some music, and watch some strange video on youtube, like tone loc - funky cold madina or mc hammer - its hammer time. Maybe even salt and pepper - push it.
The videos make me laugh

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Tetedelacourse said:
Dog the bounty hunter?

Is that like that episode of the Littlest Hobo where he was searching for some sort of coconut confectionery?
No, the guy called dog chases after ciminals and takes them down pretty hard. Most of the ciminals are Ice heads. His wife has got to HUGE airbags, its hasnt got much to do with the programme, but it adds to it.
Whos the Littlest Hobo?

Tetedelacourse

Joe24 said:
No, the guy called dog chases after ciminals and takes them down pretty hard. Most of the ciminals are Ice heads. His wife has got to HUGE airbags, its hasnt got much to do with the programme, but it adds to it.
Whos the Littlest Hobo?[/QUOTE]

;):eek::biggrin::eek::sad::eek::biggrin::eek::sad:

Top Bottom