What you having for Christmas dinner?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Now you are being ridiculous! ;)
This is why I have as little family as possible ;)

Julia9054

Guru
I will be having goose. And Peking goose pancakes on Boxing day.
Despite the fact that, from the outside, i look like a proper grown up, i have never cooked Christmas Dinner.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Ok you wascowi wabbits, we're havin slow cookered chickin, spwouts, cawwots, bwocoli, woast spuds, and gwavy. Either ice cweam and jewwy or apple pie and custard. Possible a can or 2 of McEwans for me also.
I may sprinkle rat poison on the ex's if she actually turns up which she's threatened promised to the girls.
Boxing day mum & her partner, brother & his partner, sister and her brats lovely boys and my girls and I are having a meal at some wacky warehouse pub type place.
Busy busy busy.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Standard, normal stuff...turkey, roasters, pigs in blankets, several veg, stuffing etc etc. Xmas pud and a cheese board. Wine and some port with the cheese

You CCers are a weird bunch

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Standard, normal stuff...turkey, roasters, pigs in blankets, several veg, stuffing etc etc. Xmas pud and a cheese board. Wine and some port with the cheese

You CCers are a weird bunch

Sounds good, would you care to post your address, including Post Code (for Sat-Nav), oh.. and, what time for first sitting? ;)

24831406_10155991763299198_971327874066066071_o.jpg

Top Bottom