Whatcha eat post ride..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Anything I can lay hands on despite eating on the ride I always return starving. Normally try and be good and have some milk and a banana or a yoghurt if naughty its a coke and a bag of crisps.

OP
OP
gbb

gbb

Legendary Member
Blue said:
Cup of tea with peanut butter on toast - yum

Ahhh Blue.!!!

Along with 'Whats your favourite dogfood, Pal'...ive been known to say 'whats your favourite colour, Blue'

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Usually a pint of Milkshake.
Then a shower/Bath
Then whatever I fancy, or whatever leftovers that are around.
The milkshake is the really good immediate post-ride recovery product.

longers

Legendary Member
I try and get some decent muesli with whole milk, shower and then start on whatever comes to hand.

Noodley

bianchi1 said:
too much !

yep, me as well. ;) But tonight I cooked some chicken rendang and will have it with noodles (what else! :sad:) when I get back from my ride tomorrow evening. (not a huge gigantic amount like I usually eat post-ride through lack of planning and stuffing my face)

Membrane

I don't eat shortly after a ride. I do treat myself to a large glass of protein rich chocolate milk. The prospect of which also helps when I'm struggling late on in a ride.

Bigtallfatbloke

usually a sandwich, ham tomato lettuce, brown bread...or maybe tuna fish and tomato, always lots of water and a cup of de tox tea or green tea (possibly with some honey) no milk.

Big Bren

Membrane said:
I don't eat shortly after a ride. I do treat myself to a large glass of protein rich chocolate milk. The prospect of which also helps when I'm struggling late on in a ride.

Spookily identical to me.

Top Bottom