What's everyone buying on payday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
Thanks to the forum I've already sorted a saddle and post late on in the month so think I'll be choosing between SPD pedals for the pug and a budget pair of shoes or a saddle and new X-tyres for the mtb.

Mr_K_Dilkington

Nothing. I think I'm going to save towards a power meter for the road bike :smile:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Paying for my sons 7 year old party at the local soft play place, looks like it will be about £140 , 16 kids running and screaming high on cheap juice and curly fries is going to be fun .

Peteaud

Veteran
Holiday, Bills,

Then if anything is left, a nice chow mein from The Happy Locust takeaway down the road :hungry:

(would like some new wheels but they have to be last on the list) :cry:

Sara_H

Guru
I owe school £55 for the balance of a school trip, I owe £28 to one of the other Mum's for the balance of the Y6 leaving party. I need to pay the balance of my holiday accommodation - £90, and I also have to pay the credit card bill which is money spent on my little trip to Budapest -£150.

There it is, mostly all gone!

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
New kitchen for me, then i have a week off to fit it

Should be fun.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
I don't wait for payday, if it needs bought it is**. :laugh: Last purchase was a 27.5 MTB a few weeks ago, CX bike being purchased shortly:bicycle:

**I actually keep a large stock of replacement consumables (cables,chains,cassettes,brake pads for rim and disc and so on)

winjim

Smash the cistern
Getting the garden landscaped. Entry fees for a couple of events. Hopefully put a few quid away towards the new wheelset.

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
Getting a smaller frame, the same bike though.
Garmin.
BC license
Giro overshoes collecting Monday

Top Bottom