What's everyone buying on payday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Another little slice of my house :sad: I know I should feel lucky to have one but it doesn't feel lucky sometimes :cry:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
8 more years for me :cry: Still , I saw a guy asleep under the flyover A316 first thing this morning so I shall stop moaning about it :thumbsup:
My slice finishes 1 month after the current retirement age so 19 years to go, i had to sell up at the recession and down size to start again due to nearly 18 months of short time which wiped us out but as you say i have a roof over my head .

Peteaud

Veteran
Bentley needs waxing, Lambo needs a service.

The butler wants a pay rise and the maids are all pregnant and want time off and still be paid.

The drainage in the lower fields needs sorting and the golf club membership is up.

:giggle:

Dan B

Disengaged member
One of these:
light3115.jpg

Not from my pay cheque, though: from savings. It's only really a coincidence that we're getting it around the end of the month

screenman

Legendary Member
I am going to give some of mine to retired civil servants, just to help them out a bit until the old age one kicks in.

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
Julia9054 post: 3099840 said:
Did a few jumps myself at his age. Though it quickly became apparent that it was not a financially realistic hobby for a sixth former with no part time job and no transport!
Good stuff. Its £12 a jump where i go. weekend away adds up though. I haven't jumped in 2 years. Or drunk which goes hand in hand with rock, free fall and vans :smile:

Top Bottom