What's everyone buying on payday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattobrien

Guru
New chain ordered as stock for the good bike. I could probably do with some spare brake pads as I seem to be going through them at a rare date, but at c. £45 for a full set it might have to wait until next month.

Also off to Le Mans shortly to watch the race.

sazzaa

Need to pay off the balance of my Iceland holiday. Also need some summer clothes. Might buy a T in the Park ticket, haven't decided yet.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Nothing, credit card and overdraft maxed out. :sad:
Indeed , living on thin air the last 2 weeks and all my bike stuff had been blagged or out of the spare parts bin .If we had not already sent the invites for mini CK party and has responses i think we would have canceled it .

D

Deleted member 1258

Indeed , living on thin air the last 2 weeks and all my bike stuff had been blagged or out of the spare parts bin .If we had not already sent the invites for mini CK party and has responses i think we would have canceled it .

Its just been an expensive month, getting paid will give me enough breathing space so I can pay the bills and feed us, but not much more, its the trouble with being on low pay.

Sassy14

Service on the hybrid and a new chain for it. Pump for the road bike. Oh and a new dress for a wedding reception that I am going to look drop dead gorgeous in.

D

Deleted member 1258

Mate, if you can't afford to pay off a credit card in full every month then you really shouldn't have one. They're bad news.

The credit card has zero interest on it for another eighteen months, it should be paid of by then, if not I'll balance transfer it elsewhere for more interest free time, I only use the card for large purchases, it has nothing on it for most of the time, its just that there's been a pair of large purchases lately.

Top Bottom