What's everyone buying on payday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Payday? That was last week so I'm broke now.

vickster

Legendary Member
Helmet on order. Got paid a day late but a bit more as probation period completed and additional pay to cover health insurance now included (and by God, do I need bupa!)

Chipped a tooth so will be paying dentist too!

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Thanks to the forum I've already sorted a saddle and post late on in the month so think I'll be choosing between SPD pedals for the pug and a budget pair of shoes or a saddle and new X-tyres for the mtb.
Pay day?? There is rumour going about that I get paid but funnily enough I`m skint permanently. Just hoping the the better half now gets a job after finishing her degree, then we can splash out on beans and sausages rather than just the beans :biggrin:

OP
OP
Kevoffthetee

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
I think it's time to buy the pug a new chain and brake pads and possibly a hand pump. She's had everything else

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
Accidentally left my Cébés in the car park yesterday morning, so I am looking for new sunglasses. I would go for Oakley Racing Jackets, but the expensive stuff goes on the bike, not on the face.

sidevalve

Über Member
Pay day?? There is rumour going about that I get paid but funnily enough I`m skint permanently. Just hoping the the better half now gets a job after finishing her degree, then we can splash out on beans and sausages rather than just the beans :biggrin:
Used to dream about having more than one bean.:cry:

Top Bottom