What's that Bike Part Called...?

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by John the Monkey, 28 Feb 2008.

  1. John the Monkey

    John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist

  2. punkypossum

    punkypossum Donut Devil

    What's wrong with "that thingy at the back"? :becool:
  3. walker

    walker New Member

    Bromley, Kent
    its a colnago, it should never go wrong :becool:
  4. jashburnham

    jashburnham New Member

    No but the Shim*no stuff on it will! Honestly Shim*no on a Colnago, whatever next...:ohmy:
  5. walker

    walker New Member

    Bromley, Kent
    Shimano seems to be on most pre built Colnago's recently.
  6. byegad

    byegad Guru

    NE England
    ;)It's a gubbins. In the USofA it's a gizmo and in Australia it's a broken b*st*rd!:blush:
  7. bianco

    bianco New Member

    I knew all of them, do I win a prize?
  8. Paul_Smith SRCC

    Paul_Smith SRCC Über Member

  9. Disgruntled Goat

    Disgruntled Goat New Member

    Colnagos being made in Taiwan?
  10. Tynan

    Tynan Veteran

    it doesn't name the grommit that clamps the saddle rails to the top of the seat post does it?
  11. Dayvo

    Dayvo Just passin' through

    You might get a Saturday job at Halfords! :sad:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice