What's the most disgusting thing you've eaten?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Some of the answers on this are reasonable. Tripe, snails, live eels, octopus, monkey arm :ohmy: anything with "fermented" in the name, etc.
Some of you clearly need to have a word with yourselves, though.

At risk of repeating myself, the worst food in the world is andouillette.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sea anenomea milk in a sushi bar.

Now. there's very little food or tastes that I dislike. When it comes to food I am happy to try and eat any and everything.
But that Sea anenomea milk was just disgusting... thing is I had to keep trying it as my brain was confused that there was a food/taste that I didn't like

The only other foods I'm not keen on is coconut, more for the texture rather then the taste and aubergine. What a waste of time aubergine is.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Probably very tasty but really, ortonlans!
Apparently Ortolan Buntings have the misfortune of tasting like foi gras

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I was raised to not be a fussy eater, and either enjoy or can consume without protest most of the 'regular' things on this thread. Monkey arms and the like, I'll pass. I was trying to recall the name of the thing I ordered in a posh French restaurant one time, that turned out to be the thread title for me.

...the worst food in the world is andouillette.

That's it! Unspeakably vile.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Snails are not my favourite food. I don't mind andouillette. Laplandish reindeer pizza was uninspiring. Wimpy fish & chips was pretty much inedible, and a more recent Wetherspoon's version not much better. A McDonald's veggieburger was utterly grim.

Top Bottom