What's the naughtiest thing you have ever done?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Swore one time. Or it might have been twice on the same occasion.

Tiger10

Über Member
Lightweights. i took my dads ford zephyr for a spin down the drive after he went shopping, unfortunately he forgot something and returned. My high speed reversing was not yet perfected and i came off the road.

Drago

Legendary Member
Some of us from A Coy were used as the hunter force on one particular E and E course. When we caught one of the runners we may have gone slightly, just a teensy bit you understand, over the top in torturing information out of him...

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I set my parent's bed on fire by looking for a toy car under it with a lit match. I was about 10 years old then.
I did similar, but was my older brothers bed, with him in it at the time.

I think it was a couple of weeks before I asked my little brother to hold a piece of paper in his hands whilst I chopped it with a knife near severing two of his fingers.

I did the same thing with a 99p hose connector at B&Q a couple of weeks ago. I'm wracked with guilt.
I used a self serve scanner thing at a supermarket a few years ago, it was a decent sized trolley and included six multi-pack beers held together with those plastic things that swans seem to like sticking their heads into. I wasn't really paying attention when paying by card, and it wasn't til I got home that I looked at the receipt and realised that only one of the cans for each 6-pack had recorded as a sale, so I got 36 cans for the price of 6.

I'd had a few glasses of wine by that time so thought "f*ck it"

Top Bottom