What's the naughtiest thing you have ever done?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I used a self serve scanner thing at a supermarket a few years ago, it was a decent sized trolley and included six multi-pack beers held together with those plastic things that swans seem to like sticking their heads into. I wasn't really paying attention when paying by card, and it wasn't til I got home that I looked at the receipt and realised that only one of the cans for each 6-pack had recorded as a sale, so I got 36 cans for the price of 6.

I'd had a few glasses of wine by that time so thought "f*ck it"

And you've NEVER tried the same trick again, eh!

And you've NEVER tried the same trick again, eh!
Funnily enough...

ayceejay

Guru
A female friend asked me to teach her to drive and I tried I really did. Unknown to me she applied for a test and it came through for the following week, there was no way she was ready. The day of the test came and I told her to wear a really short skirt and no bra, "when he gets in the car" I said " reach over him to check that the door is closed properly". She did she passed.
A week later she smashed her car.

Tin Pot

Guru
i don't want to hear about anything illegal, just naughty.

Let's see if we can beat the extremely low bar of running through a wheat field.

I will get you started by admitting that I once wee'd off a footbridge over the M25.

...This is a family friendly website.

U

User33236

Accidentally killed the family cat!

Was about 5 or 6 years old and was searching for Christmas presents when a rather heavy box I have precariously positioned to look behind fell from the top of the wardrobe striking the unfortunate animal, sleeping below, square on the head.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
As a kid, I once peed in the kitchen sink because the bathroom was busy.

I used to feel really guilty when I saw my mum wash the veg in the sink.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
I bought a new bike last weekend but haven't told my wife yet as she keeps saying I don't need any more than the 3 she already knows about and that we need the money for other things. I am living with the guilty knowledge hanging over me, and worry about the day she discovers it when she goes into the garage to get her gardening tools.

I bought a new bike last weekend but haven't told my wife yet as she keeps saying I don't need any more than the 3 she already knows about and that we need the money for other things. I am living with the guilty knowledge hanging over me, and worry about the day she discovers it when she goes into the garage to get her gardening tools.

How many does she need, FFS!

:okay:

Top Bottom