What's the naughtiest thing you have ever done?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's one of my ambitions. Any motorway will do for me tho'. :okay:

There's more risk of getting caught on the M25 as most vehicles seem to be parked.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
There's lost and there's very lost....I'm sure the farmer was pleased...
Perhaps it wasn't the naughtiest thing, but it seemed to fit this thread. There was nearly a path through. I eventually found a town I was supposed to go through, and a hotel where nothing worked properly, but the food was excellent, and a real-life mafioso strutted up and down conversing loudly on an enormous mobile phone.

I once (38 years ago) pushed the button for a pocki g edestrian crossing, then didn't cross the road, inconveniencing a couple of drivers. I'm just about getting over it, but occasionally, in the depths of the night...........
God blimey thats the most shocking thing i've read so far on this thread:headshake:...^_^

midlife

Guru
Remember going to parties when I was 15/16 and taking cider with me.

But, I drank the actual cider and filled the bottle with Cydrax (sparkling apple drink) and then got tucked into Double Diamond and Skol and the like on show in the kitchen.

Used to go to parties with bottles of wine / beer then lob them out the window. Drank whatever was in the kitchen and then picked up wine and beer from outside the house / flat on the way home :smile:

Shaun

Tin Pot

Guru
i don't want to hear about anything illegal, just naughty.

Let's see if we can beat the extremely low bar of running through a wheat field.

I will get you started by admitting that I once wee'd off a footbridge over the M25.

When I was five I took a 2p sweet from the off license on Honor Oak Park.

Strangely, I don't remember my own**, but my mother's family stories spring to mind. The worst is about her older sister, when she was a baby, was taken for a walk in her "pram" by her older siblings. They pushed it fast downhill, and the baby fell out and broke her jaw. Sibs went home and said nothing! By the time the injury was diagnosed, there was nothing to be done (1920s), and my lovely aunty Helen always had a crocked smile that she managed convert into a aristocratic sneer, as she ruled the high society of Toorak.

**I'll post later when I do.

Top Bottom