What's the naughtiest thing you have ever done?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Me and a few friends put laxative in my form tutors coffee in secondary school....

Not something im terribly proud of looking back at it now but it was hilariously funny at the time.

As a kid, it was to watch Tiswas, in defiance of my parents' ban on watching ITV.

As an adult, to work for a bank.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I left a lego man on the box stove when my sister & I were called in for dinner. When we came back he was a blob of multi-coloured melted plastic. My Mum lined us both up to extract a confession and to my total surprise my sister coughed for the job. Mum made her buy me a new lego man. I confessed later & paid her back!

Strolling through the garden as a boy, catapult at the ready for rats etc, when a chicken popped up its head.

Reflexes got the better of me, what is to be will be, etc... and I shot the chicken.

It copped it in the throat, gurgled about and flopped to the floor. I ran to tell my parents of my error. On our return to the scene of the crime we found that the bird had completely recovered and walked off. We counted the chickens - all present & correct. I think that taught me to keep quiet for a bit in case the worst does not come to the worst.

Adult misdemeanours - in 1996 I accidentally tripped the turbo in my boss' 3 litre Toyota Supra going over Prince Street bridge (cobbles) in Bristol, spun the car and snapped a cast iron bollard off at ground level with the back of the car. If you look carefully you will see that one has a big scratch on it and has fresher cement around it. He was not impressed.

Drago

Legendary Member
That's fine by me - its your DPF.

postman

Legendary Member
If we are smundging "legal" then I stole a nuns bicycle, and as indoctrinated catholic, that's by far the naughtiest thing I've ever done. I was desperate for transportation, but even now it haunts me.

vatican-pope.jpg
Si at last he has revealed himself.You know what to do.Just do it quietly.Sister Magdelena has been heart broken for years.Marco gave her that bicycle.

subaqua

What’s the point
most of whats been posted so far falls into the "illegal" pile.

I am pleading the 5th so therefore cannot divulge anything ...

MikeG

Guru
......I am pleading the 5th so therefore cannot divulge anything ...

Sorry to be the one to break it to you, but Leytonstone doesn't fall under the aegis of the US constitution. So, as you aren't protected by the 5th Amendment, you may as well just spit it out now: what heinous crime did you commit?

winjim

Smash the cistern
I am crack
I ain't lyin', kick a lion in his crack
I'm the shoot, I will fall off in your crib, take a shoot
Pinch your momma on the booty
Kick your dog, fark your bitch
Fat boy dressed up like he's Santa
And took pictures with your kids

Top Bottom