What's the naughtiest thing you have ever done?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
The story is incomplete. We must know whether the gent suffered the squirts.

Yesterday I was very naughty by using the term "lady" to describe a, er, lady, and was punched in the kidneys by some CC'ers because that's casual sexism, doncherknow.

Yet I use the corresponding term to describe the opposite sex, ie, "gent", and my kidneys continue unbruised. No one cares. So it seems casual sexism is ok if a gent is on the receiving end.

subaqua

What’s the point
Sorry to be the one to break it to you, but Leytonstone doesn't fall under the aegis of the US constitution. So, as you aren't protected by the 5th Amendment, you may as well just spit it out now: what heinous crime did you commit?

If I told you I would have to kill you.

and I didn't say it was the US constitution.

its the 5th amendment of the leytonstone Charter.

don't be a Grass or the Leytonstone mums mafia will get you ....

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I was playing in snow with my brothers on a hillside.

We worked out a snowball got bigger and bigger if you rolled it.

One of us had the bright idea of setting a ball away at the top of the hill.

It worked rather well, the ball got bigger and bigger, crashed through a hedge at the bottom of the hill and blocked the lane beyond.

My mother had to summon a local farmer with his digger to clear the road.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I stuffed tissue paper up the Button B chutes of 1960's public phone boxes. I must have collected all of two shillings when the dammed-up returning coins failed to reach their rightful owners.

Bodhbh

Guru
I used to make powerful bombs when it was still faintly legal to do so.

One day during sixth form we found a load of 50kg sacks of Ammonium Nitrate dumped in a derelict building we used to hang about in. As you do, we took a few, did some reading up in the Encyclopidia Britannica, and had a go at making some explosions down the woods. Never did get anything to go bang - an issue with detonation imo - tho it'd make a fire go mental if you threw aload on. Before long my dad found the sacks in the garage, he put 2 + 2 together, and they descretely went walkies. Probably good thing, I reckon it was a matter of time...

One day during sixth form we found a load of 50kg sacks of Ammonium Nitrate dumped in a derelict building we used to hang about in. As you do, we took a few, did some reading up in the Encyclopidia Britannica, and had a go at making some explosions down the woods. Never did get anything to go bang - an issue with detonation imo - tho it'd make a fire go mental if you threw aload on. Before long my dad found the sacks in the garage, he put 2 + 2 together, and they descretely went walkies. Probably good thing, I reckon it was a matter of time...

Lucky this was not currently because
  1. you'd have found a better recipe on line.
  2. you'd probably be arrested for searching for it :sad:

Bodhbh

Guru
Lucky this was not currently because
  1. you'd have found a better recipe on line.
  2. you'd probably be arrested for searching for it :sad:
And...

3. I'd loose my job in a chemistry lab.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
When I was about 4, we had relatives around for dinner. I left the table, went into my sister's bedroom and scooped her goldfish out of it's tank. I then carried it out to the dinner table to show everyone. It died a few days later.

Another time, my sister was looking after the school stick insects. I wondered what wold happen if I sprayed the cage (and all the eggs) with deoderant. I killed the lot.

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
When I was about six, I stood on a railway bridge and hurled a snowball down the chimney of a steam engine.

It put the boiler fire out, obviously, though I didn't actually see that as I was running away by then.
I'm surprised a snowball would put out a fire in a steam engine?

Top Bottom