What's the point of ignore lists?

Should we get rid of the ignore list?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Admin said:
When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

Oooh! Aaaah! Administratah!

Shaun

Founder
theclaud said:
Oooh! Aaaah! Administratah!

Ah, I knew someone would get it ... :evil:

Pssst ... don't tell very-near about the deeply secret meaning of it all ... :blush:

U

User482

very-near said:
It certainly hasn't gone your way or else it would have burnt itself out by now.

You conveniently ignore any points I make issue with so pot and kettle indeed.

As for nasty, I think I have been very restrained given your obtuse and sanctimonious attitude. If you didn't drop so much when you come and empty my bins, I'd not get anywhere near as annoyed with you :biggrin:

No linf, you got nasty because you're not intelligent enough to come up with anything witty or interesting in response to having your belief system comprehensively dismantled. Your last sentence proves this point entirely. The best you can manage is unnecessary slurs, which you are not man enough to retract when it becomes irrefutably obvious that you are wrong.

As others have said, responding to your contributions is like shooting fish in a barrel. It'd be nice if you could up your game, if only to make the contest more sporting.

lech

No linf, you got nasty because you're not intelligent enough to come up with anything witty or interesting in response to having your belief system comprehensively dismantled.

That's true linford, you made a series of offensive and personal remarks about poster's relatives. It wasn't pleasant to witness.

You also made a nasty personal attack on me after I dared comment on the original post, it had to be explained to you what the subject was actually about.

That's why you will be ignored, you're a broken record and a spiteful, aggressive person to boot.

Bad Company

Very Old Person
lech said:
No linf, you got nasty because you're not intelligent enough to come up with anything witty or interesting in response to having your belief system comprehensively dismantled.

That's true linford, you made a series of offensive and personal remarks about poster's relatives. It wasn't pleasant to witness.

You also made a nasty personal attack on me after I dared comment on the original post, it had to be explained to you what the subject was actually about.

That's why you will be ignored, you're a broken record and a spiteful, aggressive person to boot.

Mr kettle, let me introduce you to Mrs Pot:smile:.

lech

Mr kettle, let me introduce you to Mrs Pot

Linford has an opinion on making the roads safer. His recommendations would make things worse, and more dangerous for vulnerable road users. When this is pointed out to him he makes a series of offensive, suggestive remarks about poster's families.

Unless you have evidence I've ever done the same you are full of crap, and I'll thank you not to lie about what I've written.

lech said:

Coming from one of the few people who were banned for aggressive behaviour and unfounded accusations this is quite a funny statement to make Spindrift.

I say we bring back SimonCC. After all a ban isn't permanent here is it, and you can't hold your tongue if your life depended on it.

You specifically are the reason I have always kept an anonymous profile here Spindrift - you really are unhinged and I have no doubt represent a real danger to anyone around you who disagrees with you.

Bad Company

Very Old Person
lech said:
Unless you have evidence I've ever done the same you are full of crap, and I'll thank you not to lie about what I've written.

Ah perhaps I am confusing you with another former Hounerable Member - Mr Spinney I think it was.:biggrin::smile:

lech

Coming from one of the few people who were banned for aggressive behaviour and unfounded accusations this is quite a funny statement to make Spindrift.

Liar.

I've been banned from nowhere. You, on the other hand, make a series of crude, aggressive remarks about posters' families. I'll give you a fiver for anything you find of mine that comes close.

Deal?

lech

Spindrift wished Bad Companys family dead once - that was way out of order and deserved a banning IMO.

Possibly.

What's that got to do with me?

You've got the two most vocal opponents of cyclists and cycling here both making a series of claims of mental illness and threats of violence merely because it is pointed out to them that speeding is dangerous. You tell me, who's unbalanced?

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
this is getting a bit like one of those westerns, where the protagonists are getting all ruffty-tuffty with each other, and they crash through a window and the camera follows them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom