What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
A programme from the 1989 Cellnet F3 Superprix and a copy of Motoring News from the 24th July 1991.
Blimey your post is slow. First class or second?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It felt too tight but then I noticed that I was wearing it the opposite way round to the model on eBay. The white bands are elasticated and were pulling too hard on the back of the calf. I only lasted about 30 minutes with the sleeve as shown in the picture above. When I removed it I could see where the elastication had squashed the skin.

I have been wearing the sleeve the other way for an hour now and so far it feels good. I'll keep it on until I go to bed unless something starts to ache, and then I'll check the leg to make sure that all looks ok.

When the sleeve is the correct way round, the elasticated strips are pulling against the shin bone and the back of the calf has much more gentle overall support.

I'll report back later if there are any problems, but so far I am impressed. The sleeves are well made and look like they should last many times as long as the socks they are replacing. If you think you would benefit from a pair of these, give 'em a go. If you would like some sizing information, I'll check with a tape measure later.
After further use I concluded that the L size was not large enough for my swollen left calf so I bought another pair of the compression sleeves in XL and they arrived this afternoon. The bigger size is much more comfortable, while still providing plenty of support. I will wear XL on my left leg and L on my right. My left calf is 42 cms in circumference at its biggest point (a bit more than that while exercising) and my right is 39 cms.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
From Prendas

Screenshot_20190220-190316~2.png

A bargain at under £20 for a Santini top
https://www.prendas.co.uk/products/cadel-evans-great-ocean-peoples-jersey

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
The new bearings for the back end of my MTB.
Only ordered them yesterday, at 13.00 ish, from simpleybearings.

gbb

Legendary Member
A pair of TPMS sensors for the car. New tyres imminent, old leaking valves/ sensors were removed last time tyres were replaced,

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Good old P~X
Ordered sunday night arrived Tuesday

Carnac Croix Road Helmet 58-61cm Neon Green [£10!]
Jobsworth Ristretto Retractable Cafe Lock Black-Green [4-pence!] :smile:
Vittoria Lite Road Inner Tube 700c 25-32mm Presta 60mm
Giyo Glueless Patches Pack Of 6
GT85-400GT85 Spray Lube + PTFE
Velox Pink Grease 150g Tube
Bike Ribbon Professional Handlebar Tape PVC Grey Engraved
Jobsworth Racing Replacement Shimano SRAM Compatible Brake Pads