What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Domus

Guru
My State Pension Forecast, as clear as mud. Turned 65 in May filled in all the forms. Expecting first payment on November 6, tried contacting them last week to no avail, at the fourth attempt all I could get was a promise of a forecast in the post. All I want to know is HOW MUCH WILL I GET EACH WEEK. The letter says it may be this amount or it may be another amount :wacko:

2 metres of rope seal, a bottle of glue and some silica tape, all to re-seal the door of our wood burning stove.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
A 150 x 200 x10 mm length of aluminium bar. I think it has a lot

of potential.:hyper:

ozboz

Guru
A set of XT disc brakes and levers for MTB, but.......advertised as ready to go , all bled etc ....they are wrong handed, so had to swap the left to right and vice versa,,

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
A PP3 battery. Since we had a smoky incident & the smoke alarm failed to go off. :stop:

I'll definitely be able to spot you out and about if you're wearing that! :laugh:

Mind, I have an Altura one that's just as bright and stripey... :becool: Except it's red. Supposed to go faster when wearing red... :whistle:

Probably have to wait until next spring before I can get to wear it unless we have a mild winter.

Top Bottom