What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Rapha Paul Smith jersey (well yesterday).

View attachment 491345
Who is Paul Smith?

Lullabelle

Banana
A lovely letter from Sainsburys informing me that if we spend £90.00 on groceries then they will give me £13.50 off, as there is only 2 of us there is no way we will spend that much in 1 go.

byegad

Legendary Member
A letter for another street. It happens quite often and I used to walk them round to the right address, but these days I write on the envelope and pop them back in the box.

We don't need anything and to be honest I don't see the point of spending all that money just to get a few quid back,

Fair enough. :okay:

I generally take those kind of vouchers with me anyways (though mine are usually the spend £50 type). If I'm a fiver or so short, then I'll top it up, if I'm a tenner short then I don't bother. Except when there's a really good offer on cat food, and then I'll use the whole voucher for cat food :laugh:

pawl

Legendary Member
Look Delta cleats from Wiggle.Origina delivery was for Nov 6..Had an e mail from Yodal saying they had receive the package and was being processed for delivery Knowing Yodals reputation re delivery I was surprised to receive a tracking message that it would be delivered to day.

Pretty good service from Yodal.😃

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Some boots i'd ordered off fleabay 7 days ago,finally arrived. i'd had a 'please leave with my neighbour at no 9' sign on my door for 4 or 5 days thinking that if they arrived while i was out they wouldn't take them back to the sorting office 5 miles away. I went out then on arrival back i saw a card behind the door saying they couldn't leave the parcel with someone else as i had to pay the 3 quid postage. Why not take them to no 9 and ask them for the dosh thought i? Anyway,they didn't,so i had to go and pick them up 5 miles away.:headshake:

Top Bottom