What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
😎

Attachments

• IMG_0162.jpeg
    IMG_0162.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 3

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Another 5 litre tin of red oxide primer for use on the train, although I am using the stuff to help repaint my clothes poles and various other things like the fences right now, so an extra tin is always handy.

Yes, sanded down, rust seen too, given primer/undercoat, sanded again for smoothness*, painted again and then the top coats (colour still to be decided) and suitably sanded for smoothness again** before final painting, where needed).

A far better job than the c(l)ouncil!

*, ** - Within reason.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I saw them in Ipswich when they were promoting this album on its original release!

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
I got a load of stuff today some from China and Some from vinted.

Interesting bits where

2 pairs of photochromatic glasses, one was £12 and the other £3, they work pretty well fit is nicer on the "expensive" pair from AliExpress.

Pair of mitts from AliExpress

A People's Poncho from Vinted, I like the idea of a poncho for short rides on the Brompton, or even the commute when the weather is particularly bad. My friend has one of these and rates it highly. Even better at vinted price.

Carradice Barley again from Vinted. I use the audax version of this bag on my Super Galaxy for weekend rides when I get time for them, I thought I would try the more classic look.

Top Bottom