What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kiwifruit

Über Member
Northwave Extreme RR brand new and ready for winter, winning bid on eBay at £36. BARGIN😁

Attachments

• IMG_2689.jpeg
    IMG_2689.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 16
A parcel of motor racing memorabilia all the way from Latvia.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Next door's copy of People's Friend dropped through our letterbox this morning.
I was thinking of doing the crossword before re-delivering it to Pauline but thought it'd be a bit rude..

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
an LP that I'd forgotten I'd ordered.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Letter from the local council informing me that the complaint against my dogs has been closed as the complainant failed to send in a noise diary.
Apparently my dogs bark their heads off from the moment that I leave my home at 7.30 until I return home some 12 hours later AND I fail to provide a dog walker for them.
I have called the council about this. My works has also sent them an official letter. I work solely from home, I never go to the office, which there is one in Solihull should I ever feel the need. I do work from 8am to 4.30pm and my dogs sleep in their baskets most of the day. If it’s cool, I often have a lunch walk. They can wander in and out of the back door to the garden at their leisure.

The Environmental Health woman did visit for an official chat. While she was here I had 2 parcel deliveries and she witnessed that at no point did my hounds wake up and bark. Apparently Blue (the blue Lurcher) opened one eye then zoozed off again.
She says that she is very happy that this is a vindictive report. She also heard a neighbour’s dogs barking for the 30 mins that she was here, without drawing breath.
I was very happy to get my official letter.

Attachments

• IMG_5397.jpeg
    IMG_5397.jpeg
    300 KB · Views: 6
  • 71372655658__EEB46A04-FEE1-4BC0-ABC0-E5A062084189.jpeg
    71372655658__EEB46A04-FEE1-4BC0-ABC0-E5A062084189.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 7

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Letter from the local council informing me that the complaint against my dogs has been closed as the complainant failed to send in a noise diary.
Apparently my dogs bark their heads off from the moment that I leave my home at 7.30 until I return home some 12 hours later AND I fail to provide a dog walker for them.
I have called the council about this. My works has also sent them an official letter. I work solely from home, I never go to the office, which there is one in Solihull should I ever feel the need. I do work from 8am to 4.30pm and my dogs sleep in their baskets most of the day. If it’s cool, I often have a lunch walk. They can wander in and out of the back door to the garden at their leisure.

The Environmental Health woman did visit for an official chat. While she was here I had 2 parcel deliveries and she witnessed that at no point did my hounds wake up and bark. Apparently Blue (the blue Lurcher) opened one eye then zoozed off again.
She says that she is very happy that this is a vindictive report. She also heard a neighbour’s dogs barking for the 30 mins that she was here, without drawing breath.
I was very happy to get my official letter.

Your neighbour sounds like an absolute shyster ! Grounds for harassment ! Maybe time to get the police involved and a word in their ear !

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Your neighbour sounds like an absolute shyster ! Grounds for harassment ! Maybe time to get the police involved and a word in their ear !

The neighbour is a 29 year old cow-bag who is in an over 55s bungalow as she has 2 disabled children. Both non-verbal but lively boys aged about 7 and 5 ish.
She shouts at them a lot, the names :ohmy: police aware, social services aware, landlord aware, council aware and school more than aware.
She drove out the last 3 tenants and I am looking to exchange out. My home is gorgeous but the loud music (drum & bass) the shouting and screaming - she can scream for 8-10 hours - and the roaring up and down the cul-de-sac in one of her cars is wearing.
I am doing my best to move. She tells anyone who will listen that “all the old biddies” are out to get her and that we bully her. I don’t go out the front if she is outside there, fed up with the yelling at me for walking on the pavement. Same goes for most of the neighbours.

I also got a phone charging cable. Bloke took it accidentally when he went home last Sunday and it arrived back in the post this morning :smile:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A pair of bicycle mirrors. One is to replace a similar mirror which fell off my best bike during a ride and was not found***. The other is to go on my bike down here in Devon. Cars keep creeping up on me on singletrack lanes and sometimes I don't hear them before riding beyond a passing place. It will be very useful to take a quick look in the mirror to see if I need to pull over.

*** I had fiddled with the glass to stop it rattling but didn't put it back in securely enough.

Top Bottom