What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lutonloony

Über Member
Was hoping for my med cage RD, however have a sorry you were out from RM for Mrs LL. what's the betting I miss postie, whilst off collecting her parcel

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
A pearl izumi cycling cap.
20170508_161619.jpg

Assuming that the courier fulfils his promised timescale, he should be delivering a new guitar to me today. (A cheapie 335 type copy, in brown sunburst, for any guitar enthusiasts...)

EDIT - or perhaps not. Despite giving me the option to have my guitar delivered to a shop for collection (as both Mrs Salad and I are at work at the scheduled delivery time) I have now had a text to say they cant deliver to a shop. So they are going to deliver to my home. Where nobody will be in. And as they only deliver Monday to Friday it looks like I will have to arrange for them to keep it at the parcel depot and I will collect it, which will entail a 65 mile round trip.
I am not a happy bunny.......

Last edited:
Money off vouchers from Tesco

Courier delivered my new guitar today. It's been travelling round on his van for the last 3 days, whilst I tried to co-ordinate a way of getting it delivered at a time when someone would be in to receive it. Roll on 4pm when I finish work, and can get home to inspect the new member of my instrument fleet.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Not today but yesterday was a bumper day for me. I got a new 3TB hard drive, even now being filled up to the brim with music (having already gobbled up my fillum collection), and by the same post, my new phone - a Moto Pure X, bought off ebay for a bargain price. I've just finished setting it all up, and it is awesome! Not half as pretty as my old HTC One M8, which is one of the classiest bits of product design I've ever seen, but it makes up for it by having a much bigger screen, a far superior battery life, and, most importantly of all, an absolutely top-notch camera - one area where I felt the M8 really let itself down. All in all, a gala day!

Top Bottom