What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Campag 12 - 29 cassette and a pair of KMC quick link pliers, which are probably the ultimate "more money than sense" tool purchase.

He hasn't brought me the parcel he was supposed to have delivered by yesterday.

theloafer

Legendary Member
^_^
2017-04-27 21.59.30.jpg

thecube

A bumper crop today, some brake pads, IOSH magazine, a pointless NHS survey, bikini for the missus, local curry house menu! But really wanted my new saddle for the weekend, maybe that will be delivered separately.

Niner 'you are what you drink' top cap,Novatec 11-speed free-hub and hopefully some shiny Hope kit at work.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Two GCSE revision guides for my youngest, and a 12 pack of Stabilo "Opera" pencils, in 2B.

Not today, but earlier in the week I got this year's Lamy Safari limited edition (Petrol Green). Another matt finish, and the colour is really nice in person. I've put Diamine Graphite ink in it for now.

He hasn't brought me the parcel he was supposed to have delivered by yesterday.

And he still hasn't. Although it may be a she rather than a he. Whataver, the bollox hasn't delivered it.

Still no sign of it by yesterday so I contacted the seller; they got back to me today saying RM had fond the package addressed to me but without the contents, either "lost or stolen". I wonder how long they would have ignored the empty package with my name on it until they decided it might be worth alerting me or the seller to the fact?

Anyway, what I have taken delivery of today, not by Royal Thievery, is a jacket, a few shirts, cycle pump, electrolyte tablets, a couple of pairs of trousers, and a packet of Haribos.

thecube

my new bike seat, bought as a more comfy alternative to the one that came with my bike. But, have just put it on my bike I am pretty sure it's less comfy. Hopefully I will get used to it, i'll know more after my commute home tonight. The reviews were good, but of course they are subjective.

Cubist

Still wavin'
A 100ml tin of Loake shoe polish. They've discontinued their more neutral honey coloured tan wax, and replaced it with a darker hued version. Is disappoint.

But they included a free shoehorn, so all is forgiven.

Anyway, what I have taken delivery of today, not by Royal Thievery, is a jacket, a few shirts, cycle pump, electrolyte tablets, a couple of pairs of trousers, and a packet of Haribos.
RM have just emailed me to tell me they have my parcel from Wiggle and will try to deliver it today, the one they delivered at 10.30am; why the f*ck do they bother?

Top Bottom