What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Whilst this was delivered yesterday, I only opened the package today (I was not at home, rather than being some freak who sits and stares at packages for a day before opening them), and I must say it is a thing of beauty.

Onthedrops

Veteran
2 new Elite bottles in stealthy black to match my new Giant Defy Advanced 1.
Bloody tight in the Elite cages though. The Bottles slid in nice and easy into the cages on my previous bike. Have they made the cages a bit smaller now?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
A new castelli cycling cap. Now i have my pearl izumi one and this one as well.
20170527_135024.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Postie brought a letter from British Gas addressed to the woman who lived here before me. They regret that she has chosen to leave them. I have lived here for over 2 years! :laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Postie brought a letter from British Gas addressed to the woman who lived here before me. They regret that she has chosen to leave them. I have lived here for over 2 years! :laugh:
I just opened it to confirm what it was about. It contained a refund cheque for £25 for overpayment of her gas account!

Drat - now I feel obliged to try to track down the previous owner to get the cheque to her. I think her mother lives in Hebden Bridge. I'll see if my landlady has her phone number.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
A letter from the Bank of Ireland informing me that, as a creditor, they have a duty to tell me some corporate guff. I have never been a customer, a shareholder or a creditor. I've never even set foot into any of your emerald-carpeted premises. Revise your charmingly daft database.

Please do bog off.

Top Bottom