What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
A pair of Opticron 8x42 binoculars. A birthday present for the keen birdwatcher in the family.
Opticron2.jpg

I didn't expect to be able to say this for a long time, but thanks to HMRC...............a bike, a big shiny sexy bicycle :wub::hyper:

Marin.jpg

A new hose and gun for my pressure washer. Not to be used for cleaning bicycles. Much too powerful for that. But it should be able to remove the seagull bombings from the front path.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
New pedals today - MKS Sylvan Road for my steel steed. Replacing an identical pair which I reckon have done 3 decades of hard graft (and look like it too).

Am not incredibly impressed by the bearings in the new pedals. They look and sound a bit 'dry'. Maybe they'll bed in fine, maybe they're just a bit cheap. Anyone got any thoughts?

Jenkins

Legendary Member
The second set of wheels for the Spa Elan - intended for winter use and to be fitted with diferent gearing and slightly knobbly tyres. Arrived the day after I'd taken the bike to the LBS to have the front wheel trued and the front end checked over after Saturday's off.

Postie has still not delivered my Hold Steady Lp:sad::thumbsdown:

Top Bottom