What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I got chatting to @GuyBoden on my recent Cheshire forum ride and we agreed to swap spare saddles. I like Planet X Arione clones and he had one which was in great condition but which didn't suit him. I had an actual Arione which I bought from @Andrew_P last year, but like him, I found that the new flatter design did not feel as comfy as the original curvy Arione design. Guy reckons that flatter saddles suit him so we did the deal.

The box containing the Planet X saddle arrived today, or more strictly - having missed postie on Saturday, I went down to the sorting office this morning and picked it up from there.

When I got it home, I found a surprise gift in there along with the saddle ...

Saddle and Map from GuyB.jpg

He had included an OS Explorer map of the area that we had been riding in!

Thanks, Guy! :okay:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Two Endura tops from Wheelies that are the 'right' size but, in fact, are too small. Returns form completed.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Sleeping bag and sleeping bag liner

JohnnyRoyal

I have just brought some new tyres for my bike. I went for Michelin All Season, after reading some good reviews on them. I rode 43 miles during a club run on Sunday, Fareham Wheelers Cycling Club. They performed well. So I will see how they perform long time. Got them at a good price, £44 for the pair, from Radial Cycles. Very quick delivery as well.

Attachments

• 20170708_121012.jpg
    20170708_121012.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 36
U

User6179

I ordered some new speakers for my new HP computer from Argos on Friday,

Ordered these ones,
c04544462.png
Received these ones,
c05046430.png

Some haggling on the phone and I kept the wrong speakers they sent for a grand total of £6.99 , £13 discount

Top Bottom