What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hmm - track world cup from Hong Kong to watch on demand... I wonder if I can get permission to open my present early? :okay:
Permission granted... Wow, it is a lot better watching on the TV! I was pleasantly surprised to find that Play/Pause/Stop on the TV remote work on Chromecast Eurosport Player, but then disappointed to find that rewind and fast forward do NOT. It is annoying having to either put up with adverts or pick my phone up and navigate coverage with that.

Cavalol

Guru
Some winch rope from an internet auction site. It says 4,500LBS breaking strain, but in reality I'd imagine trying to pull a 700C front wheel (no tyre) up the ramp behind my van will see it off.

robgul

Legendary Member
Bumper day for me: new mobile phone and a bandsaw machine with spare blade and special measuring device for said machine.

Rob

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
A breadboard with 3802 holes.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've ordered a jacket online. I checked to see the 'Thank you for your order' email. The billing address has the correct postcode,but the shipping address doesn't. Will the item reach me, or will it be lost in the post?:unsure:

postman

Legendary Member
Very strange a card from Everest double glazing.Offering 50% off an order.Trouble is i don't know the name it is addressed to,so i have returned it.

Top Bottom