What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
A Hohner Marine Band 1896 in C

Kryton521

Über Member
Much to my joy, my new replacement rear light. A Blackburn DayBlazer. Replaces the old Blackburn Mars that I had for many years but on a ride the other day it decided enough was enough and ended it all by throwing itself under a car.
This new one is USB rechargeable; I unpacks it, looks at the instructions........ How bright can it be? Blinded myself by looking directly at it!! Highly recommend if you're after a bright, can be seen in daylight rear light

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
What postie didn't bring me today (Thursday) was Cycling Weekly. I will probably get it tomorrow or Saturday [PS Yes - Saturday] but there isn't any pro cycling to report anyway.

If I had thought about it I would have cancelled my subscription a couple of weeks ago before they took out this quarter's payment. I think that I will cancel before the next quarter though. If I miss it when racing eventually resumes, I might go for a digital subscription instead. Save The Trees!

Last edited:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Postie missing in action past couple of days

So posties can only collect their stuff one by one and no longer allowed to share van. Post being split so same house only likely to get post every second day. After a gap we’ve had the post past two days. It’s coming about an hour to hour half later than during normal times. Many days no postman to be seen.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I very nearly hugged the courier who brought my beer, I was down to my last two bottles!

(If anyone wants to get the same discounted price of £19.90 for a box of 20 and a couple of glasses (free delivery), let me know.)

20200326_135547.jpg

Top Bottom