What's up with the Grand Tour and women?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
When it comes to it, the companies want TV shows that will attract a big an audience as possible as that is what will sell the advertising space.

Isn't TG made by the BBC though...apparently they've wasted ;) more licence payer money on a new series. The BBC will claim that they recoup some of the money spent on TG by selling the nonsense ;) to (male ;) ) commercial TV execs overseas

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Clarkson and his supporters lost my sympathy the moment he threw the punch.

Used to love it, but gave up a while ago. Nothing lasts for ever. And Clarkson out did himself on the GT. The episode where he was doing the same thing over and over in some sort of shootout sketch did it for me....................

AndyRM

XOXO
I’ll havs to check him (?) out

A fine looking chap! Knows his stuff too.

Isn't TG made by the BBC though...apparently they've wasted ;) more licence payer money on a new series. The BBC will claim that they recoup some of the money spent on TG by selling the nonsense ;) to (male ;) ) commercial TV execs overseas
I meant TV in general, rather than TG / GT . Neither of has in program adverts, though at least you can choose not to subscribe to Amazon . I do like that Amazon runs adverts on terrestrial TV, thus giving them the money to make TV shows.

Top Bottom