What's up with Wiggle.com?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Last night I tried to log in to my wiggle account to buy some brake pads. Had forgotten my password so clicked the box for a reminder. No response.

Still no response this morning, so opened another account under a new e-mail address. Ordered and paid for the pads. No confirmation e-mail, no response whatsoever! No money out of my account either.

Anyone else had problems? Only used them once before a few months back and the service was excellent, which makes this all the more surprising.

StuartG

slower but further
Ordered Tuesday, delivered today (free) so they still exist.

johnnyh

Veteran
have a platinum wiggle account and ordered a new Giro Atmos helmet from them... then it was pointed out to me I could get it cheaper from Amazon - but still supplied by Wiggle!!!

emailed them to ask about it and was told to cancel my order and order it via the Amazon link instead - the day the loyalty died! no point in being loyal when Joe Public can buy it cheaper from the same supplier on a one off purchase.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Brandane said:
Last night I tried to log in to my wiggle account to buy some brake pads. Had forgotten my password so clicked the box for a reminder. No response.

Still no response this morning, so opened another account under a new e-mail address. Ordered and paid for the pads. No confirmation e-mail, no response whatsoever! No money out of my account either.

Anyone else had problems? Only used them once before a few months back and the service was excellent, which makes this all the more surprising.

Checked your junk box? Sometimes mail end up in email junk box when its not junk.

viniga

Guru
Might be too simple but I always use wiggle.co.uk don't think they are registered under .com

buddha

Veteran
I ordered come components 3 weeks ago. Admittedly they we're out of stock at the time - though the 'buy' button did say/estimate 2-7? days between restocking. No news from them though.
I guess it's all somewhere between here and China.

edit: can't open their site at the mo. Is it down, or my ISP playing up again?

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
buddha said:
I ordered come components 3 weeks ago. Admittedly they we're out of stock at the time - though the 'buy' button did say/estimate 2-7? days between restocking. No news from them though.
I guess it's all somewhere between here and China.

edit: can't open their site at the mo. Is it down, or my ISP playing up again?

Its up and down, on and off, etc etc atm ;) Not your ISP.

jayonabike