What's with the fuel prices! And cheap whisky, apparently ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Seven, the first one in January.

I thought the late change dates were March and September each year? How could you see a AB22 XYZ plate in January 22?
(Or was that in a showroom window?)

Jenkins

Legendary Member
For the first time that I can remember in a long while, the diesel & petrol prices were the same (£1.499 per litre) at my local filling station.
Since I posted this one month ago, diesel at this station has gone up by 25p per litre to £1.749 per litre with another 3p being added overnight. Petrol is currently £1.619 (nothing added this week). I'm hoping prices may have eased by the time I actually need to use the car at the end of the month.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
i have to collect some shopping later ( aldi dont deliver, i usually use asda or iceland as they deliver ) i may need to put fuel in, but currently my gauge is telling me i have 153miles available to me

vickster

Legendary Member
I filled up with £48 of Momentum at Tesco (my car doesn't like normal UL much), think it was £1.68 a litre, have done about 100 miles since but no longer trips planned so will hopefully last a good few weeks :okay:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Credit where it's due, 3 ppl price drop for unleaded at my local Gulf station. Not much, but at least a change in the right direction. Unless you are of the fuel hating fraternity, obviously.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
local garage yesterday was 184.9 for diesel.......asda was 172.9, but one hundreds yards from asda, is a texaco garage, that was 182.9.

10p difference within 100yds...again this is diesel

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm now putting £15's worth of diesel a week in my small car, whereas before it was £10's worth.🧐

Mind you, I am doing more miles per week due to my faltering walking/mobility ability, so maybe that explains it?🤔

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Independant garage in East Bergholt this afternoon was charging £1.869 per litre for diesel which caused a raised eyebrow as I cycled past.

Top Bottom