What's your favourite sci-fi series (if any)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rezillo

TwoSheds
The Expanse is stunning. The visual effects, acting and scripts are all top notch.

Not sure, though, how future episodes will cope with the poor quality of the later books in the series that they will be based on.

stephec

Legendary Member
Before I opened this thread I couldn't think of anything as I'm not really a sci-fi fan, but Space 1999 gets a big thumbs up, and if we're including Gerry Anderson then I loved most of his stuff.

And let's not forget The Clangers. :smile:

Smudge

Veteran
Mad on Star Trek when i was a kid and i remember The Tomorrow People as well.
A few years ago, i really got into Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles, but the Fox network pulled the plug on it after only a couple of seasons.

OP
OP
johnnyb47

johnnyb47

Guru
There was a wrath of Japanese Sci - FI cartoons that came across to our shores. Battle of the planets and Star fleet to name a few. Terrahawks used to give me the creeps when i was younger. Zelda had an uncanny resemblance to my late granny god bless her

raleighnut

Legendary Member
There was a wrath of Japanese Sci - FI cartoons that came across to our shores. Battle of the planets and Star fleet to name a few. Terrahawks used to give me the creeps when i was younger. Zelda had an uncanny resemblance to my late granny god bless her

Brian May got so into watching Starfleet with his son that he did a rock version of the theme tune with a bunch of his mates, the other guitarist is Eddie Van Halen.

View: https://youtu.be/UqvV7L0RNmw

Originally not meant to be released on a record, he did it for fun.

I could have put away these tapes in a bottom drawer and kept them as a private record of one of the best experiences of my life. But the few people I've played them for have urged me to 'publish'...I haven't messed one scrap with the tracking done on the day. The rest is simply mixed 'naked'.

— Brian May

Last edited:
Top Bottom