What's your favourite wireless station?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I have it on much of the day in the house. Watch relatively little TV.

Mike_P

Guru
Start out with Radio York for the 7 o'clock news which might on a very rare occasion have something local to me on it. Then 5 Live for an hour before switching to the local DAB station Your Harrogate as largely background music with local info thrown in. Depending on the years the Vintage chart Sunday lunchtime, or on catch up, on Boom normally hosted by the legend of commercial radio in Nottingham, John Peters. Found myself thereafter listening to Simon Bates yesterday.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
BBC Radio 6Music for most of the day, switching over to BBC Live/5Live Sports Extra or Talksport/Talksport2 for sports coverage at the weekends.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I watch Talk TV on my laptop and listen to it on the radio (also laptop) sometimes. I've just been watching a phone in that was supposed to be on till 1am. There was a caller on I found interesting, but at 12.56 the show suddenly swapped to mind numbing adverts and promos for other Talk TV programs. The presenter is only on for 2 hours, 3 times a week and she usually says "Sadly that's it for this week, so I'll see you again on Monday at 11 on Talk Radio then at 12 on Talk TV, when her show ends. She wasn't even allowed to say that tonight, with both the presenter and the caller abruptly cut off. How amateurish is that eh!! :thumbsdown:

Last edited:

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I'm sometimes forced to listen to Heart FM when in my partner's car. It's pretty much just P!nk, Jess Glynne and Adele, and phone-in competitions. I try to listen to Kerrang or Planet Rock but it's not usually heavy enough for me

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
They've just done it again!!!!:angry: They just kill the program half way through the presenter's sentence. Bloody amateurs!! :angry: That 2 hat Kyle's on a repeat program now. Time to turn it off!:headshake:

Last edited:
Top Bottom