whats your pet hate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
alecstilleyedye said:
people who don't use punctuation in thread titles :smile:
People who don't capitalise sentences properly. Or punctuate them.

Radio ****** 2

Whistling

People who think it's smart and clever to only use original Englishisms. Like there is any such thing...:smile:

People with more than one pet hate.

Mobile phones.

The shuffling sh*twits wandering around supermarkets like so many dead sheep.

Witless shufflef*cks with shopping trolleys.

The Public.

Etc........:smile:

red_tom

1. Women wearing Ugg boots in summer. It's really hot, there are thousands of beautiful pairs of shoes out there and you choose to wear those?
2. Getting annoyed at pointless things.

I've just got rid of my TV (I wasn't watching it much anyway). I don't miss it at all. There's so much other stuff to be getting on with.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Alan H said:
Plastic CD boxes. "Jewel cases", I ask you!

OK, being in the Music Business, they do have 'Jewel Case' for a reason.
It's to distinguish from other types of casing such as Crystal, Super Jewel, Digipack, Topbox, Clambox, Cardpack.. are the ones I can remember off the top of my head

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The disappearance of queuing in this country

Dog owners who don't clean up after their pet has done a number 2's

'Baby On Board' stickers

TV programmes where the commentary keeps on reminding you every 5 minutes.. what happened in the programme 5 minutes ago..

Haitch

Flim Flormally
ianrauk said:
OK, being in the Music Business, they do have 'Jewel Case' for a reason.
It's to distinguish from other types of casing such as Crystal, Super Jewel, Digipack, Topbox, Clambox, Cardpack.. are the ones I can remember off the top of my head

Yes, but it's the industry's lazy attitude and lack of imagination involved in putting a CD in a tacky plastic box that I don't like. And double CD boxes are disproportionately worse than single ones.

Remember that Smith and Jones sketch? "
"CDs hey. You can drop 'em, throw 'em against the wall, scratch 'em, drop 'em in the bath, and you still can't get the damned things open"

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thing is Alan, 'Jewel Cases' have proven to be by far the best and most cost effective casing for a CD.
If you damage a jewel case it's easy and cheap to replace. When we get returns back from record stores. the Jewel case packaged ones go straight back into the system with new cases. Other formats have to be scrapped.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Lateness.
Impoliteness.
Laziness.
RLJers.
People who stick chewing gum to the underside of furniture.
People who litter.
People who allow their children to litter, usually yards from a bin.
Pavement cyclists who have no respect for peds.
Mobile phone using drivers.

I'm sure I could go on, but that'll do for now.

As you can see, my life is a bubble of calm. :evil:

ChrisKH

Guru
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Lateness.
Impoliteness.
Laziness.
RLJers.
People who stick chewing gum to the underside of furniture.
People who litter.
People who allow their children to litter, usually yards from a bin.
Pavement cyclists who have no respect for peds.
Mobile phone using drivers.

I'm sure I could go on, but that'll do for now.

As you can see, my life is a bubble of calm. :evil:

I hate them! In fact I would probably kill given the chance.... I had a car pull up (Fiesta naturally) outside my house on Sunday and then drive off again. The little shoot had put his McDonald's meal wrappers on the pavement and drove off! I dread to think what offence I would have been prosecuted for had I caught him.

Noodley said:
Indulge me with this one. I know it's not something which should make me mad but:

That ****ing Sarah ****ing Kennedy who is on Radio ****ing 2.....in fact you can add Tory ****ing Wogan and Jeremy ****ing Vine to that as well...but mostly Sarah ****ing Kennedy.

Sorry. As you were...

You know that dial on the front of the radio: Have you tried twisting it?

Haitch

Flim Flormally
ChrisKH said:
I hate them! In fact I would probably kill given the chance.... I had a car pull up (Fiesta naturally) outside my house on Sunday and then drive off again. The little shoot had put his McDonald's meal wrappers on the pavement and drove off! I dread to think what offence I would have been prosecuted for had I caught him.

The walk from our house to the Burgerking is just long enough to eat a burger and drink a milkshake. And our garden is just convenient enough for the gits to dump their wrappers in.:evil:

Top Bottom