whats your pet hate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peanut

I have to tell somebody before I explode. :biggrin:

Its the b****y TV adverts. Grrrrrrrr $%#@*& do those stupid people think I'm deaf ? Why have the adverts got to be 28 x louder than the movie?
Every time the adverts come on I have to rush to grab the remote and mute the TV or my neighbours will jump out of bed in fright .:blush:

I think all those TV producers should be shut in a room with the volume at max for a day;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
People who walk out of shop doors onto the pavement without looking where the frig they are going. :angry::biggrin::smile::thumbsdown::ohmy::tongue::tongue:xx(:blush::wacko::biggrin::biggrin::angry::angry::angry:

Blackandblue

People who take the plug out of the plughole in my kitchen sink and leave it by the side of the sink.

Doctors, nurses etc who address my wife and treat me like the invisible man - to the point that when I ask a question, they reply to my wife.

People who park in disabled bays without a blue badge.

People who say: "to be honest...."

Noodley

Indulge me with this one. I know it's not something which should make me mad but:

That ****ing Sarah ****ing Kennedy who is on Radio ****ing 2.....in fact you can add Tory ****ing Wogan and Jeremy ****ing Vine to that as well...but mostly Sarah ****ing Kennedy.

Sorry. As you were...

Stickers on products which use some kind of space alien adhesive nano technology to render them utterly unremoveable. A lovely stainless steel garden trowel, a plastic garden planter and our new bathroom suite to name just a few recent purchases which are now blighted by horrible half ripped gluey messes which were once stickers before I tried to peel them off.

And stickers on apples? It's a fricking apple FFS! What more information can a bastarding sticker possibly provide?

buggi

Bird Saviour
peanut said:
I have to tell somebody before I explode. :biggrin:

Its the b****y TV adverts. Grrrrrrrr $%#@*& do those stupid people think I'm deaf ? Why have the adverts got to be 28 x louder than the movie?
Every time the adverts come on I have to rush to grab the remote and mute the TV or my neighbours will jump out of bed in fright .:blush:

I think all those TV producers should be shut in a room with the volume at max for a day;)
i thought it was just my tv !

Abitrary

Having a single 'pet hate' strikes me as a bit obsessive and anal.

I hate everything equally and fairly.

Keith Oates

Janner
Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Brits who think it's big and clever to speak and write American instead of English e.g.

Stupid - Dumb
Mum/Mam - Mom
Arse - Ass
Clever - Smart

It is of course neither big nor clever and the culprits make themselve look very silly indeed. (If this were Politics and Life, one would say they were making themselves look like complete w**kers).

Graham O

Noodley said:
Indulge me with this one. I know it's not something which should make me mad but:

That ****ing Sarah ****ing Kennedy who is on Radio ****ing 2.....in fact you can add Tory ****ing Wogan and Jeremy ****ing Vine to that as well...but mostly Sarah ****ing Kennedy.

Sorry. As you were...

I'll agree with Sarah Kennedy. She always says, (for example) seventy point twenty six! No! It is point two six. And this morning she was talking about an "echo" house when she meant eco. FFS woman, can't you read?

And as for Jeremy Vine! He always ignores my comments for some reason. Although it could be because I once emailed him and said that if I wanted to hear a political lightweight making stupid comments, I'd listen to independent radio, not the BBC!

End Rant.

But on Terry, you are just wrong. :smile:

Top Bottom