whats your pet hate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Fnaar said:
People who walk out of shop doors onto the pavement without looking where the frig they are going. :angry::biggrin::smile::blush::ohmy::tongue::tongue:xx(:sad::wacko::angry:xx(:angry::angry::angry:

Night Train said:
People who...

...no, just people.

peanut said:
I have to tell somebody before I explode. :angry:

Its the b****y TV adverts. Grrrrrrrr $%#@*& do those stupid people think I'm deaf ? Why have the adverts got to be 28 x louder than the movie?
Every time the adverts come on I have to rush to grab the remote and mute the TV or my neighbours will jump out of bed in fright .:ohmy:

I think all those TV producers should be shut in a room with the volume at max for a day;)

red_tom said:
1. Women wearing Ugg boots in summer. It's really hot, there are thousands of beautiful pairs of shoes out there and you choose to wear those?

The above...

&

Money - thats a pet hate...

Its stress inducing if youve more and less !

Greedo

Absolute pr*ck of a human being!!!

That little doll he's married to should have told him to get to

Stan said:
Ashley Cole - nuff said

Mr Pig

What's your pet hate?

Cauliflower, they just won't eat it.

rabbit.jpg

OP
OP
P

peanut

mickle said:
And stickers on apples? It's a fricking apple FFS! What more information can a bastarding sticker possibly provide?

`Warning This product may contain apple':biggrin:

Bigtallfatbloke

Bad drivers

excessive plastic food packaging

Stuff that is made of cheap cack but sold as if it were a quality product

Trueing my wheel

Kovu

Über Member
Blackandblue said:
Doctors, nurses etc who address my wife and treat me like the invisible man - to the point that when I ask a question, they reply to my wife.

My guy mate hates that too, whenever we go anywhere, they always address me even when i'm not talking to them. :biggrin:

Mr Pig

satans budgie said:
People who think it is acceptable to be late

My mother-in-law was at a dinner a few months back and was having a little rant about how politicians are always late and think they are more important and busy then everyone else, when she turned to see that Alex Salmond had just sat down next to her! I'd love to have been there :0)

Noodley

Mr Pig said:
Cauliflower, they just won't eat it.

rabbit.jpg

Very good :biggrin:

And whilst I am here I would just like to add:

People who say 'I'm not trying to be funny or anything....' when they are telling you something.

Mr Pig

I also hate cats. Vermin.

And you simpletons who think they are cute, consider this. The only reason your cat doesn't kill you for the fun of it is that he's not big enough!

parklaneyido said:
That irritates me too... You seem them take their phone out of their pocket, answer it, and then talk into the headset WHILE HOLDING THE BLOODY PHONE IN THEIR HAND!!!!!!

yeh, we got an engineer who was constantly searching for the headset, with phone in his hand, missing the call, then ringing back, and using headset, walking round with the phone being held in front of his mouth like he needed to talk into it still!!- he stopped when he finally realised why we were calling him captain kirk...

ianrauk said:
The disappearance of queuing in this country

Dog owners who don't clean up after their pet has done a number 2's

'Baby On Board' stickers

TV programmes where the commentary keeps on reminding you every 5 minutes.. what happened in the programme 5 minutes ago..

+1 on all counts, especially the baby on board sticker, theyre really useless anti collision devices, and its usually these cars that are driven badly, and seeing as no-one ever removes them when theres not a "baby on board", you cannot believe them either, unless they are referring to the driver that is..

Greedo

do you know that Tommy Burn's funeral was 20 mins late starting and his family were sitting in cars round the corner of the church as that tool Alex Salmond was late. He also had never met TB before. So tell your mother-in-law she's right

Mr Pig said:
My mother-in-law was at a dinner a few months back and was having a little rant about how politicians are always late and think they are more important and busy then everyone else, when she turned to see that Alex Salmond had just sat down next to her! I'd love to have been there :0)

Top Bottom