whats your pet hate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Phoebus

It's: 'lose weight' or 'losing weight'.
Not: 'loose weight' or 'loosing weight'.

Love handles are loose weight.

yenrod

Crackle said:
You know that dial on the front of the radio: Have you tried twisting it?

6.gif

Mr Phoebus

Noodley said:
Indulge me with this one. I know it's not something which should make me mad but:

That ****ing Sarah ****ing Kennedy who is on Radio ****ing 2.....

Sorry. As you were...

Hatred can lead to the darkside.

dfrg.jpg

Shady

dantheman said:
the baby on board sticker, theyre really useless anti collision devices, and its usually these cars that are driven badly,

As far as I am aware normally Baby on Board signs aren't really for anti-collision purposes, but if you are involved in an car accident they are designed so that emergency services know that the car has a baby on board and so is a priority.

That's what I was led to believe ??!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
pets.

Did somebody already say that?

Cats in particular.

Mr Pig

Shady said:
As far as I am aware normally Baby on Board signs aren't really for anti-collision purposes,

I think they were intended to make following drivers pull back, not drive as close.

Although to need to be inches from the car in front's back bumper to read them!

Shady said:
As far as I am aware normally Baby on Board signs aren't really for anti-collision purposes, but if you are involved in an car accident they are designed so that emergency services know that the car has a baby on board and so is a priority.

That's what I was led to believe ??!!

Is correct, back in the 1980s a car went into the ditch near Kendal, the two adults were saved and taken to hospital, the car dragged out of the ditch and left behind a police station. It was only when the mother regained conciousness and asked about her baby that the inside was searched. Too late.

Top Bottom