whats your pet hate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A society where trivial jobs such as footballers and pop stars are paid more than essential jobs like nurses, police and the like.

The way 'celebrity' is paraded by the media in this country as a cultural 'achievement' to be admired and aspired to.

Schedule-padding tv programmes.

Arrogant motorists who just do whatever they like and to hell with everyone else.

The cynicism of never ending 'sales' in shops.

People who think that asking for help with something is a sign of weakness.

Bulls*****ers.

buggi

Bird Saviour
i don't hate my pets :biggrin:

people who judge you before they even know you, and once they have judged you wrong, never admit it or give you another chance.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
rich p said:
pets.

Did somebody already say that?

Cats in particular.

Cats are certainly my pet hate.
I've discovered that on internet forums that you are not allowed to hate cats... but I still do.
So there.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Cats I like, but speaking as a dog owner, I can't stand little dogs. There are two kinds of dog: ones that go woof and ones that go yap. Ones that go yap should all be put to death.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Fab Foodie said:
Cats are certainly my pet hate.
I've discovered that on internet forums that you are not allowed to hate cats... but I still do.
So there.

You can hate cats as much as you like, it does not bother me.

But, if you do any harm to anyone's pussy, you will be right in the Sh1t. ;):ohmy:

I hate it when people don't ride their bikes in the correct way, I.E no lights, riding without due care and attention and RLJ

cchapman

Leaf-blowers.

We have ancient forests, half a million years of fermentation, an industry developed using the imagination of some brilliant minds, and for what? So a bored youth with ear-muffs can follow instructions to blow the leaves away, anywhere.

It reminds me of Daniel Barenboim describing his feelings on hearing Mahler used to advertise toilet paper.

Top Bottom