Whats your VeloViewer score?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zoro

For my kid his 15th year:
SigImage.php?a=252f98&r=4&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdeoghij&z=a.png

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
My current overall score is 98.41

Now up to 98.56. Probably doesn't hurt that I borrowed a Trek Emonda and took it out for a few laps of Regents Park yesterday lunchtime. :becool:

bpsmith

Veteran
Now have 90.88 overall. It's great that it breaks down into bike level too. I have 95.98 on my Bianchi against 81.33 on my Giant.

Only going up very slowly

Are folks here going to pay the charge being introduced to use the site?

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Only going up very slowly

Are folks here going to pay the charge being introduced to use the site?
I think I will probably pay it Bob. I quite like the site. As long as they don't get greedy and bump the price up I think it is probably fair enough to cover the costs of keeping such a site going.

I think I will probably pay it Bob. I quite like the site. As long as they don't get greedy and bump the price up I think it is probably fair enough to cover the costs of keeping such a site going.
I probably will too
I like some facilities - whch admittedly you could use on it's own = like split times
But its the overall package which is so good.

Colin_P

Guru
I do this so you lot can claim your glory! Just remember that every time I ride a segment slowly, your scores go up.

Mine is currently 48.88 out of a max possible of 97.25. The best I've had is 50.74.

I don't care as I know I'll never be fast having a heart condition and being on a massive dose of beta blockers. Most of my rides are also leisurely runs on farms tracks with my dog trotting along side.

I do this so you lot can claim your glory! Just remember that every time I ride a segment slowly, your scores go up.

Mine is currently 48.88 out of a max possible of 97.25. The best I've had is 50.74.

I don't care as I know I'll never be fast having a heart condition and being on a massive dose of beta blockers. Most of my rides are also leisurely runs on farms tracks with my dog trotting along side.
I only get good scores either by finding segments that few regular riders use or occasionally going for it when the wind is in the right direction
I have ridden segments at 20 mph and am in the bottom half

bpsmith

Veteran
Scores are lower on the segments with less people on usually. I had a couple of obscure KOM's for a while, before more riders found them. I now sit in 3rd place on one and score more than when I had the KOM, due to quite a few people having done the same segment since.

Top Bottom