What's your WAH daily exercise plan (Winter LD)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Get up at 9:00
10:00 a fry up
12:00 one to two hour walk
followed by more food around 14:30 - 15:00

This hasn’t really affected my as my WFH has been minimal, but busy.
This week I have been on enforced isolation, and manage to get my 30 minute exercise walking around the house and garden.
But I’m am really missing my bike, so I’ve just ordered a Tacx Antares, never felt I needed one before, and goes against my preference of being outside.
This will enable 2 things, inside the garage cycling on wet days, or outside in the garden when I have a spare 15 minutes, or for longer if Mrs SnG is on the treadmill (which we don’t have just yet!).
I’m hoping the Evans website showing stock was actually correct, and my isolation ends on Tuesday, unless I subsequently test positive in the next week or so, in which case, as long as health remains, I can be cycling whilst WFH!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ridgeway

Ridgeway

Veteran
Decided a few weeks back to follow a plan on Training Peaks, without it my "during the week" indoor stuff was random to say the least, and the weekend are subject to the weather, 25º sunny and dry and it fine:laugh:

Since following a decent plan it's helped me a lot, now typically i'm riding (indoors) for about 1hr a session which is 4 x a wk plus then the weekend stuff.

I now need to add in to my routine some exercises for flexibility, core etc reckon i can do that in the evenings as i'm doing the indoor trainer rides early in the morning before hitting the desk.

So 4 days a week it's now, get up, stretch a bit then 1hr trainer session inc warm up and cool down, shower, breakfast and then work. So far so good:okay:

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Now that the children have left home we have turned what was a play room, then a music room, then an office into a home gym. It provides for quick lunchtime walks to break up the working day and evening workouts to maintain the cycling fitness in readiness for spring.
PS. The office has moved upstairs to what was a bedroom.
FBF79D10-F4A8-45BB-B3C2-446BACADA730.jpeg

Last edited:

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
I don't have any exercise regime at all. I eat well and get regular exercise by walking or cycling and that is it. I have been 10.5 stone always.

Top Bottom