Wheelbase: Superb service both before and after sales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokesT

Not sure if this is the correct place for this but if anyone is anguishing over a new bike they can't afford and is not trusting of buying online, can i tell you what my experience is?

In January having soldiered on with an injury and needing a smaller framed bike post haste I opted for a Cube Peloton Pro Triple from Wheelbase, buying it online. I was a bit dubious about not getting properly fitted etc but they helped me personally with an over the phone chat about my dimensions etc and sold me a bike smaller than the one I was then riding and which fits me perfectly.

I've since had a minor niggle with one of the bearings on the bottom bracket going and they have not quibbled one bit. Given the 400miles distance from them to me they told me to get it into my LBS for diagnosis and to get back to them. As it was only a twenty quid fix I went ahead with it and then got back to them and they have treated me like a king, taking me at my word and stumping up the dough for the repair. And let's face it, that BB wasn't even installed by them but by Cube in a factory abroad.

So anyone wanting a new bike, give them a try, and tell em I sent ya. I told them I'd big em up as a thanks for their great service both before and after the point of sale.

Top Bottom