Wheels for crit racing/upgrade - so confusing!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I did indeed thanks Milkfloat! £140 down from £199 , down from (theoretically) £449, although i doubt they were ever sold at that price!

I am tempted myself - but not sure I can stomach the colours that are left. If I went with the silver then I would need to buy another retro bike.

OP
OP
L

LewisLondon

I am tempted myself - but not sure I can stomach the colours that are left. If I went with the silver then I would need to buy another retro bike.

I went with silver. Not my first choice but oh well, a bit different. The bike is red and black, but the red is quiiite different. Even being colour blind I knew it wouldn't work.

I almost want the wheels to look rubbish so I don't look like i'm trying too hard when i'm shelled off the back

OP
OP
L

LewisLondon

Help needed!!

The wheels turned up, looking gorgeous, but no rim tape. Now I have tried looking online for the width/type (plastic or material) but have had no joy. Any ideas anyone??

The rim description from the website is:
"Arc31: Deeper 31mm profile and aero. 19mm internal ultrawide rim is what all the big brands are only just releasing as the latest must have product. 670g Front, 895g Rear, 1565g Pair (real world weights excluding rimstrips)"

Any idea? Picture attached of the rim if this helps :s

Attachments

• IMG_1482.JPG
    IMG_1482.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 52

Milkfloat

An Peanut
The rim tape is only there to cover the holes, therefore normal road rim tape is fine. Anything between 16 and 19mm would work. I am a fan of old fashioned Velox.

Top Bottom