Wheelset on a budget

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peteaud

Veteran
8429334945_1066451e10.jpg

8429339509_ef19cf39e7.jpg

8430428098_d386c1eb97.jpg

8429346781_4626b584a2.jpg

All fitted and i am a very happy bunny.

Not given them a real ride yet as i am waiting for new brakes but the gentle pootle around the block was ok.

Tyres went on slightly easier than the old CX22 as well.

All in all for £220 approx i am very happy.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

All fitted and i am a very happy bunny.

Not given them a real ride yet as i am waiting for new brakes but the gentle pootle around the block was ok.

Tyres went on slightly easier than the old CX22 as well.

All in all for £220 approx i am very happy.

They look good wih the sky blue bike, I wish you many happy miles :bicycle:

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Just got mine, skewers are heavy (I will probably be buying some light weight skewers just because........) but the wheels are very nice for the money nice and light and the spokes seem to have a lot of tension and even better are equally tensioned.

For any of you who receive these and wonder what the things on the spokes on the rear non-drive side are, they are a clever little thing they thought up to stiffen the wheel, they are removable if you don't like them though.

Blue tyres above, you ought to be shot :tongue:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Looking good!
I received the dreaded 'we tried to make a delivery - while you were out' card, through my letterbox, Today.
Now I have to decide if I take a sickie Tomorrow, advise my Boss that I have to work from home or leave a notice on the door for the driver to put them with the Office next door. Note on the card said they will try again Tomorrow... but I'll be out again, at work - duh!

stumpy66

Veteran
Got mine, all fitted, look good on the defy, went for black as well. Much lighter than the 105/mavic open pro they replaced. Happy days

Phil485

My pro lites arrived this morning. Now the choice, bung an 8 spd cassette on same as I already have or upgrade the lot to 10 speed

Top Bottom