When choosing spectacles do you...

Do you want your spectacles to be...

• a fashion statement.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • as unobtrusive as possible.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My Oakley's are Jackknife 4.0's, and although 'letterbox style' are only half framed - and the frame is minimal - excellent vision, and very light....although having moderately bad eyesight, I need the thin lenses, so that adds cost, especially if in a minimal frame...

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
My glasses normaly break alot. They are only worn when on the PC or doing writen work but i'm abit heavy handed with them. I do get them free though because i'm in full time education and under a certain age.
I've had 3 or 4 sets so far and all have broke. First pair the leg came off, second pair leg came off, 3rd set are spair now after having a tempory fix and the 4th pair now broke not long ago when the glass on one side came out when i got the out and case.
Go for ones that look like they wont break. Then fit something to them so when you put them down you can find them again.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I think that when you say "leg" you mean the "arm", I knew what you meant, but I thought you might like to know the more usual word. I know that Plax has said that specs can cost "an arm and a leg".;)

Top Bottom