When out shopping do you...

Do you hold their hand

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Yep!

Plax

Guru
I hold hands with my partner. Unless he is fully ladden with all my shopping bags of course ;).
When we are in Tesco's I always make him push the trolley too, and then wind him up by pinching his bum at every available opportunity.

domtyler

Über Member
We do but also have a baby/young child to take of so it can all get a bit much sometimes and we have to let go.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I hate shopping full stop and will not go unless forced to! :biggrin: I used to be a romantic soul but after 17yrs, I've lost it :sad:
The missus was never much one for holding hands (which caused a lot of rows in our early days... but we saw it through and now sail together through the sea of life on boats bound for happiness and fulfillment, with a cargo of offspring, ready to unload them, nourished and fighhting fit to stake their claim in the land of the futrure....

too much coffee....:sad:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Fnaar said:
I hate shopping full stop and will not go unless forced to! :biggrin: I used to be a romantic soul but after 17yrs, I've lost it :sad:
The missus was never much one for holding hands (which caused a lot of rows in our early days... but we saw it through and now sail together through the sea of life on boats bound for happiness and fulfillment, with a cargo of offspring, ready to unload them, nourished and fighhting fit to stake their claim in the land of the futrure....

too much coffee....:smile:

So you used to row a lot in your early days, but then went sailing.:biggrin::smile::blush:
* too warm for a coat *

Top Bottom