When will they learn?.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I've been adding bits to my weekly shopping order, however SWMBO found them and some are missing :cursing:

She's away this weekend and they're on the move :okay:
How long to replace what went missing?

Mamy moons ago I was walking the beat and spotted a house bedecked in Christmas decorations...in late august.

Perhaps your beat was longer than you thought.

Chief Broom

Veteran
Im glad i live in the sticks as i dont have to look at inflatable santa's and can walk around without stepping on xmas eve pavement pancakes :rolleyes: I'll get my shopping delivered to avoid catching the latest fashionable plague and wont have to listen to 'Hear it is da dah da da.....' and look upon the poor driven demented check out staff. Each to their own of course but i look at xmas as a collective insanity which ive completely unplugged from ^_^
I hope for good weather so i can go out on the empty roads-bliss!

Drago

Legendary Member
Perhaps your beat was longer than you thought.
Up until about 2005, when it was deemed politically incorrect for some reason, we used to keep a leaderboard going in the briefing room of the best christmas light displays. The boss liked it because it encouraged to crews to cover all corners of the sector at night, but some scrambled egg rank took exception for reasons never satisfactory explained and we had to stop.

Up until about 2005, when it was deemed politically incorrect for some reason, we used to keep a leaderboard going in the briefing room of the best christmas light displays. The boss liked it because it encouraged to crews to cover all corners of the sector at night, but some scrambled egg rank took exception for reasons never satisfactory explained and we had to stop.
cripes - perhaps the powers that be wanted to turn you all into some sort of woke robocops.

Top Bottom