When will they learn?.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bagpuss

Guru
Latest shortage for the looming Christmas.....Humbugs are stuck at the ports .

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
christmas day is just the same as any other day on the calendar.....what is it with people that go to the supermarkets and fill 3 trollies just for 1 day. i mean the shops are back open boxing day, its not like in the 70s and 80s where shops were shut for a few days

get a grip people
Not this year, a lot of the supermarkets are going to be CLOSED ON BOXING DAY!!! Oh no, we'd better go and fill 6 trollies for 2 days plus another couple just in case. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Not this year, a lot of the supermarkets are going to be CLOSED ON BOXING DAY!!! Oh no, we'd better go and fill 6 trollies for 2 days plus another couple just in case. :hyper::hyper::hyper:
is that in all UK countries or just in england???

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Saw the shelves in the cereal aisle being prepared for these yesterday. That sorts my breakfasts between now and Christmas once the stock arrives.....

Nothing can beat a nice Gluhwein in the bar at the bottom of the slopes after a day skiing in Austria :smile:

I was living and working in Austria - Innsbruck - when I first came across it; I had arrived and started work in the late August and it was a 'tradition' in the department I worked in that on the first day of 'full' snow of the winter - which happened that year towards the end of October when there was a massive dump - once everyone had arrived (on the first day and ONLY on the first day, it was sort-of acceptable to be late for work), our supervisor made a massive jug of gluehwein and we all toasted each other and ate hot, freshly-made doughnuts filled with apricot jam. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven - mind you it went to my head very fast, that first mug!

Top Bottom