When will they learn?.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks you and @Andy in Germany
bit weak for me.

Crikey. I often thought that smoking should be banned on Christmas markets because of the danger of a fireball if somebody burped.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
I see toy retailers are now warning of christmas shortages.

Doubtless a deliberate tactic, as the stampede these words will cause will doubtless make up for the dire first half of the year they endured.
The stampede started last month at the local toyshop. Second week of September they started their Christmas Club. Same time every year.

classic33

Leg End Member
The stampede started last month at the local toyshop. Second week of September they started their Christmas Club. Same time every year.
They've been starting it at the same time since they got their hands on a toyshop. Nothing new.

classic33

Leg End Member
Or in my case, working at the port (Felixstowe). Anybody want something held up to annoy someone else? :evil:
Quality Street, outbound. Third and fourth week of this month see's the largest export period, then steady during November at a lower level.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Quality Street, outbound. Third and fourth week of this month see's the largest export period, then steady during November at a lower level.
Has to be import based to give the papers something to moan about preferrably. However, I could do them on export for misdescription as there's not much 'Quality' in them these days.

classic33

Leg End Member
Has to be import based to give the papers something to moan about preferrably. However, I could do them on export for misdescription as there's not much 'Quality' in them these days.
Very little these days, I agree.
However they're saying there'll be a shortage this Christmas. I'm less than four miles* from the factory, and having trouble getting hold of them.

*Less than 1/2 a mile when in the town centre.

Just checked (one of) my bottles of Christkindl gluewein and it says 8.7% on it.
was in an aldi earlier - rather lacking in info on ingredients compared to the Lidl stuff.
Seem to remember though that it admitted to 9.5 percent.
I assume you have tried it in your search for that youthful buzz and rejected it?

was in an aldi earlier - rather lacking in info on ingredients compared to the Lidl stuff.
Seem to remember though that it admitted to 9.5 percent.
I assume you have tried it in your search for that youthful buzz and rejected it?

Flavour of the Aldi variant isn't right. Not as bad as the Morrisons one, though, which was undrinkable - tasted like toothache (oil of cloves)!

Top Bottom