Where a defensive riding position would have helped...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
a complete and utter tosser.. you called it well

hackbike 666 said:
Was he being chased by plod?

Kind of looked like it didn't it?

Reminds me of a similar twattish driver with sirens faint in the background. I wasn't on a bike, I was in a 20 year old long wheelbase land-rover and saw him coming in the rear view, weaving on the wrong side of the road then down the nearside. Only thing with old Landys is that they make for quite the obstacle when pulled across the road :thumbsup:

Actually, thinking about the complete recklessness....the worry is that the stronger position might not have helped since the driver obviously cared very little about anyone's safety including his own

Downward

Guru
I was sitting in big traffic on Bristol St trying to get home from work yesterday, when an ambulance came up the rear to get through. Everyone did what they could to get out of the way only to find, about 4 feet behind and following the ambulance through the gaps, a Corsa full of laughing young lads.

Do you think the traffics better or worse now most of Selly Oak have moved into the new Hospital ?

Downward

Guru
It's too early to tell really-they only moved over yesterday.

I intend to ride the new road a bit tomorrow to see how the traffic compares. At the moment it should reduce congestion around there, but when the whole of the relief road is open I'm a bit concerned about how things will go.

I went from QE up towards selly oak yesterday.
Seems ok but concerned if there is traffic problems at the triangle there is no way off the new road. Well not concerned as such as I cycle but you know what I mean !

hackbike 666 said:
Are you taking da p155?:thumbsup:

Not at all.....

I had a phone call later from the police passing on my thanks from the owner of the car that was recovered without damage

young "twoccer" was trying to get through busy rush hour traffic, didn't take a lot to turn the road into a cul-de-sac

Top Bottom