Where are they now?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You had better book a dentist's appointment if you dare to venture into this site...
http://www.handycandy.co.uk/bazooka-bubble-p-741.html

They do Double Dips too

Warning: the liquorice section is not for the faint-hearted!

must resist :stop:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
[*]Pan Am airlines
[*]Tizer drink

Pan Am, the launch customer of the '747, had big financial problems in the '70s and '80s. Lockerbie was just the death knell and they ceased to exist circa 1991.

A curious fact is that the '747 involved at Lockerbie was the 15th one ever built.....

As for Tizer, yes, you can still get it, along with Vimto.

Taken over by Safeway, who were then taken over by Morrisons

gary r

Guru
Green shield Stamps!!! remember sheets of them being dispensed from the till in the supermarket,my job was to lick and stick into the books,i remember going to the green shield stamp shop (if thats what it was called) in Hounslow and getting a real leather football !!!! not sure how many books you needed for the brown Austin Allegro !!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
black jacks

You can still get them along with Fruit Salads Seemingly.

Jolly Ranchers, can you still get them?? I used to utterly hate the Watermellon flavour, but, other than that, they were nice!

Also, the Toblerones in the blue and white wrapper - they were normal chocolate on the outside with a white chewy nutty filling on the inside. Gorgeous things they were, and I used to love biting the outside chocolate off so I was left with the white inside!

Are they still on sale anywhere??

I remember I used to always buy this drink in a clear can. Sure it was just called Seltzer. You got it in raspberry, lime, cream soda, and a couple of other flavours. One row of my bookcase was filled with the cans cos I thought they looked cool and didn't want to thrown them away.

I remember those see through cans, but there was one that appeared for a while and then seemed to vanish called TAB CLEAR.

It was clear like lemonade, but it tasted of coke, which was a bit disconcerting the first time you tried it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tab_Clear

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Oh, and the proper bars of chocolate the size of whole nuts, but only flavoured and with names like 'Firkin' and 'Jamaican Rum'!

I remember them in the late '90s.

Where did they go?

Green shield Stamps!!! remember sheets of them being dispensed from the till in the supermarket,my job was to lick and stick into the books,i remember going to the green shield stamp shop (if thats what it was called) in Hounslow and getting a real leather football !!!! not sure how many books you needed for the brown Austin Allegro !!
You mean you could take your Allegro to the shop and they would give you a book of Green Shield stamps? sounds more than fair to me^_^

postman

Legendary Member
Early cable tv.
That could have been British Relay a Sheffield based firm i think.With an office in Leeds.I was an office boy in 1966.

Arch

Married to Night Train

Probably fewer than you needed for a real leather football!

Top Bottom