Where are you lot off to in 2014?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Danube river, most likely from Passau to Vienna, in May-June.

Any suggestions for a week in late March. I have to take a week off in late March.

Ho Chi Minh City to Phuket. 3 and a bit weeks cycling. Already booked and sorted :thumbsup: Off on the 14th January :hyper:
Its a route that can be fun, but it gets a tad warm, which can knock your daily mileage down a bit and knock you out a bit. Not knowing if you have experience of South East Asia, a tip I give peeps who tell me that are heading that way, is go to your local gym or sports centre which as a nice hot sauna and steam room, set yourself up a mix and match programme of using the cycling machine along with time in the steam room and sauna, start easy but increase your mileage. Once or twice a week will help you handle the heat and humidity, Knowing the area and some of the routes in the area you are cycling in you will be surprised the amount of Cycle tourist you will come across.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Only at the vague mulling stage as yet, but possibly a lap of the Netherlands or some kind of Rhine route. The astute will spot what these ideas have in common. :-)

Anywhere.

Ive got everything, but it got to winter last year and it hadnt happened. And now its winter this year, so, anywhere. I dont care where but I'll cycle there, camp, and come home*

*I'm not going to cycle to the pub garden, camp and come home lol

So far planning 3 weeks back home, a week with mother in Cornwall, a week with father in Gloucester and then a week just to ourselves in London. Going to be fun if I can stop mother trying to stay with us in London.

JC4LAB

.....In recents years discovered there are "bikefests" in some cities where they close some of the roads citycentre to traffic.and it bikes only for the day.... Montreal has one of the worlds biggest city rides in May....http://www.veloquebec.info/en/feria/The-Tour-de-Ile-de-Montreal

They area good time to go to somwhere youve always wanted to go and do some pedalling at the same time....Montreal and Quebec for me his year hopefully

Top Bottom